PLEASE NOTE THIS VACANCY HAS BEEN FILLED.
Job title: Administrator (Russian Speaking)
Location: London, Woolwich, SE18 6PF
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm and Saturday 10am-2pm
Pay: From £11.50 per hour
Contract: Permanent, 6 months probation
Start: 03/05/2022, TBC
Looking for a new challenging role with an opportunity to progress your career? Do you speak fluently English and Russian? Do you have a good telephone manner and get on well with people?
About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Russian speaker to join our office team. Your attitude, work ethics, and communication skills are much more important than your previous experience.
We have a friendly multi-lingual office team of eight from various Eastern-European countries based in Woolwich Arsenal office. Cleaning Express is a company with great, caring and fun environment. You can expect free fruit, sweets and drinks as well as regular events. You will need to communicate in Russian in the office. You will report the Customer Service Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
Your job will be to work within Customer Service Team to deal with new enquiries, bookings and organise replacements as well as allocate new staff to jobs. You will also be expected to help Customer Service Team with other tasks when required. Full training will be provided to the right candidate, who is able to learn quickly and apply their knowledge and common sense to practice. The role requires a lot of attention to details and the applicant needs to be very accurate to avoid mistakes, so it will suit someone who is very productive, organised and careful.
Replacements and allocations (key part of the role)
- Organising replacements to cover cleaners’ sickness and holidays
- Assigning jobs to suitable cleaning staff
- Communicating to cleaners to see if they want to take jobs
- Taking bookings via phone or email
- Communicating to customers clearly and concisely
- Finding smart solutions to the problems as they arise
- Answering email and phone queries
- Raising customer invoices
- Following up with clients to check if they are satisfied with the service
- Following up with clients with regards to payments
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Assisting with other areas of the business if required, e.g. marketing or finance
All duties and responsibilities are subject to change depending on business requirements.
What we look for
You would need to be able to communicate at ease by phone/email/sms in both English and Russian and enjoy busy, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Russian (both written and spoken)
- Good telephone manner
- Good attention to detail and organisation skills
- Competent with email and Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Good typing speed in English, min 35wpm
- Self-motivated and pro-active individual, who is able to use own initiative
- Fast learner
- Would suit someone living in South East London or East London
- Another Eastern European language is an advantage
About Cleaning Express
Launched in 2015 its founder wanted to create a company, which would care about the cleaning staff, quality of cleaning and customer satisfaction. Just after a few years it now manages hundreds of domestic and commercial cleaning contracts across London. The company is in the top 10 cleaning companies in the UK on TrustPilot.
- Corporate member of British Institute of Cleaning Science
- Shortlisted for Royal Greenwich Business Awards in 2019 and 2020
- Living Wage Recognised Service Provider
- Members and Checkatrade, NCCA and Domestic Cleaning Alliance
- Currently in the top 3 cleaning companies in London according to ThreeBestRated
More about Cleaning Express can be found on our website: https://cleaning-express.come/about-us/
We also have other vacancies other than Administrator Russian Speaking. If you speak Russian or Ukrainian, but don’t have other skills, you may be interested in cleaning vacancies. Our cleaners work various hours and we have work available in various parts of London. Please follow our article “Работа в Лондоне“.
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Applications will NOT be considered without a covering letter.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter. Applications for a vacancy of Administrator Russian Speaking from candidates without covering letters will NOT be considered. Your covering letter must be specific, descriptive and should be relevant to this role. Please state why you would like to work for Cleaning Express in the covering letter.
We will only accept CVs from direct applicants, we do not use recruitment agencies. Please apply by sending us your CV by email along with a covering letter stating why you may be suitable for this position. Email applications ONLY. If you have not heard within 7 days from the date of submission, please assume that you have not been successful.