Job title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Woolwich, South East London
Pay: £25,000– 29,000 per annum
Contract: Employed, 28 days holiday pay
Looking for kickstart your career in marketing and progress in a dynamic fast-growing facilities management company? Are you a quick-learner and self-starter, who has passion for marketing?
About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious apprentice to join our office team.
- Hours: Full-time, 42.5 hours per week
- Times: 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday, 1 hour paid lunch break
- Start date: end of October – beginning of November 2022
- Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays
We have a friendly multinational office team of ten from various mainly Eastern European countries in Woolwich Arsenal office. Cleaning Express is a company with friendly, caring, and fun environment. You can expect free fruit, sweets and drinks as well as regular events. You will report the Operations Manager.
Duties and responsibilities (subject to change)
We are looking for a dedicated results driven marketing individual, who is looking to develop his career in marketing. The role will include most aspects of marketing and will suit a marketing graduate or a candidate with some previous marketing experience.
- Generating content ideas for WordPress pages to improve SEO
- Creating content or ordering from our content writer and publishing new website pages
- Correcting errors on the website
Google My Business Listings
- Uploading new images to Google business accounts
- Reviewing company descriptions and services
- Responding to positive reviews on Google
- Analysing new keywords
- Checking changes in ranking for different keywords
- Analysing website visitors using Google Analytics
- Analysing orders placed through website
- Price analysis
- Registering on tender portals
- Selecting best opportunities
- Completing application and managing tender process
What we look for
We are looking for smart, communicative and ambitious marketing assistant. Here are the key requirements for the role:
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Russian language is an advantage as it will help office communication
- Good writing skills
- Good attention to detail and organisation skills
- Fast learner
- Competent with email and Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Good typing speed in English, min 35wpm
- Marketing degree or minimum 1 year Marketing experience
About Cleaning Express
Launched in 2015 its founder wanted to create a company, which would care about the cleaning staff, quality of cleaning and customer satisfaction. Just after a few years it now manages hundreds of domestic and commercial cleaning contracts across London. The company is in the top 10 cleaning companies in the UK on TrustPilot.
- Corporate member of British Institute of Cleaning Science
- Shortlisted for Royal Greenwich Business Awards in 2019 and 2020
- Living Wage Recognised Service Provider
- Members and Checkatrade, National Carpet Cleaning Association and Domestic Cleaning Alliance
More about Cleaning Express can be found on our website: https://cleaning-express.come/about-us/
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Applications will NOT be considered without a covering letter.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter by sending applications to email@example.com or via LinkedIn. Applications from candidates without covering letters will NOT be considered. Your covering letter should not be generic and should be relevant to this role. Please be very specific in your covering letter stating concisely why you would like to become an apprentice and how this apprenticeships will help you with your future career.
We will only accept CVs from direct applicants. Please apply by sending us your CV by email along with a covering letter stating why you may be suitable for this position. NO phone calls please. If you have not heard within 7 days from the date of submission, please assume that you have not been successful.