Following the PM’s announcement and our most recent update we are taking steps to restart and maintain services for our clients. We are instructing cleaners to maintain the highest possible standard of safety and hygiene in customers’ homes. We have created detailed Covid-19 cleaning guidelines for staff and clients which reflect the latest government advice on social distancing.
How can you help during the Covid-19 outbreak?
- Let us know if you or someone in your household is experiencing symptoms
- Stay in another room whilst your cleaner is working and maintain 2 metres distance at all times
- Ensure you have enough anti-bacterial surface cleaners and detergents
- Get in touch if you need advice on cleaning solutions and recommendations, our Customer Service team will be happy to help
- Let us know if you are considered to be a member of a vulnerable group
- Avoid direct contract with your cleaner where possible
What will your cleaner do in your home?
- remove shoes or wear shoe covers
- wash their hands for 20 seconds or more on entry
- where no washing facilities are available, cleaners will use alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- wear PPE – gloves (and masks if requested)
- disinfect all frequently touched surfaces and will pay special attention to door handles, light switches, TV remotes, table tops, kitchen appliances
- wash any cloths, microfibers, mops and other reusable materials on higher temperatures
- open the windows and turn on any fans where possible to provide extra ventilation
- use warm water to dilute cleaning solutions where needed to maximise their antibacterial effects
Our office staff has been mobilised to ensure that you are notified of any changes and updates. As a result of the new announcement, we have re-opened our office and some of our staff is also working from home to ensure continuous and consistent service.
If you wish to restart your regular service we are now offering spring cleans at no extra cost to our domestic customers and additionally, we are working on improved deep cleaning services.
If you are our regular customer, you can get in touch on 0203492262 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you need extra clarification on our Covid-19 cleaning guidelines, let us know and a member of staff will provide you with more information.
We are doing everything possible to ensure the safety and health of our staff and clients. Most importantly, we are keeping close eye on the latest government advice as well as recommendations by Public Health England and the NHS. As always, we will let you know in advance when your cleaner is coming. Further, we will be happy to give you cleaning tips and tricks to help you maintain hygiene in your home.
We would like to thank you for your continuing support and above all, would like to ensure you that we are always here to help.